Web Hosting and Development, Managed IT Services
With over 25 years of experience in near all fields of IT industry, we speak your language, no geeky terms unless you know those, we are learning new things every day, we enjoy solving problems, we enjoy seeing happy clients.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
Sr. Enterprise Support Specialist
• Managed IT Services Specialist
• Asset Management
• Task Automation
• Web Hosting Management
• Website Design and Development
• Computer Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
• Network Implementation, Troubleshooting & Management
• Cloud & Onsite Backup and Recovery Management
• Disaster Recovey
• Customer Relationship Management
• Remote and On-site Support
• PM to VM Migration
Gathered information from non-technical users and built technical solutions accordingly.
Provided corporate and residential technical support.
Assembled, configured, and maintained custom-built desktop computers and servers.
Increased customer traffic by 30% during 2011-2012.
Increased income by 15% in 2013 by implementing a new strategy.
Provided tier 1-3 technical support.
Designed, configured and maintained facilities’ network, including CNC Machines in Windows domain environment.
Gained a 70% increase in employee productivity by integrating new technologies into existing network.
PC and Network technician, Salesman
* Gathered information from non-technical users and built technical solution accordingly.
* Customer service, sales, and repairs. Assembly of custom-build computers.
* Setup and configuration of computer networks.
* Supported Commercial and Residential customers.
PC Technician / Armory Commander
• Maintained all base IT infrastructures, including computers, networks, printers, and security.
• Maintained wide range of communication devices and infrastructure.
• Provided soldiers with firearms safety instructions.
• Maintained secure access to the armory.
• Performed firearms mechanical maintenance.
• Managed armory documentation.
PC and Network technician
Resolution of Hardware and Software failures, Network configuration and troubleshooting, working in NT Domain environment. Servicing Computers, Network,s and Local Printers, as well as CNC Machines.